The New Apostolic Church (NAC) is an international Christian Church. The foundation of its teachings is the Holy Scripture. It developed from the Catholic Apostolic Church in 1863 and is led by apostles, just like the first Christian congregations.
The New Apostolic Church (NAC) recognises three sacraments: Holy Baptism, Holy Sealing, and Holy Communion. Baptism with water is the first and fundamental act of the triune God’s grace upon a human being who believes in Christ.
Through the act of Holy Sealing, the baptised believer is filled with the Holy Spirit. This occurs through prayer and laying-on of hands of an apostle. The body and blood of Christ are imparted in the sacrament of Holy Communion.
The New Apostolic Church (NAC) emphasises the personal accountability of its members for their actions. The individual is responsible to God for his behaviour. The gospel of Christ and the system of values inherent in the Ten Commandments provide clear orientation in this respect.
The New Apostolic Church (NAC) is politically neutral and independent. It is financed by the voluntary donations of its members.
Currently, over eight million Christians around the world currently profess the New Apostolic faith.
A church in which people feel at home and, inspired by the Holy Spirit and their love for God, align their lives to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and thus prepare themselves for His return and eternal life.
Reaching out to all people in order to teach them the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to baptize them with water and the Holy Spirit.
Providing soul care and cultivating a warm fellowship in which everyone shall experience the love of God and the joy of serving Him and others.
The Self-Image of the New Apostolic Church. The way to salvation ordained by Jesus Christ for our time.
- The New Apostolic Church is led by Jesus Christ through living Apostles. Its doctrine is based on the Holy Scriptures.
- The Apostle ministry is the ministry authorized by Jesus Christ to convey salvation.
- Apostles are essential to prepare His church for His promised return.
- The New Apostolic Church recognizes three Sacraments: Holy Baptism with water, Holy Sealing and Holy Communion.
- Dispensing of Holy Sealing and Holy Communion as well as forgiveness of sins is bound to the Apostle ministry.
- New Apostolic Christians have received the gift of the Holy Spirit through Holy Sealing.
- Jesus Christ, of whom the Holy Scripture bears witness, is central to the faith life of New Apostolic Christians. He is active in His church today and He will return. The goal of faith of New Apostolic Christians is to be united with Christ when He return.
本教会一切的教导是以《圣经》为基础。本教会是在1863年从大公使徒教会（The Catholic Apostolic Church）发展出来的；正如初期所有的基督教会一样，教会是由使徒们带领。